Is there a relationship?
Orbs are a controversial but common paranormal phenomena.
While they vary in shape, size and color, they are understood to be the manifestation of energy patterns experienced in person or captured with a camera.
They are said to carry different kinds of energy, with some of the leading beliefs being:
● Ghosts often appearing in haunted places
● Angelic entities often appearing at gatherings with a spiritual presence (i.e. weddings)
● Personal auras often seen hovering around people
Orbs are also most often reported to be visible at night, possibly because they are easier to see. And are often, but not exclusively, found outdoors.
The color it appears can also change the meaning of the orb, for example:
● A white or silver colored orb could be representative of a connection to a higher source or the spirit of a ghost that is still trapped on this plane.
● A true red orb could represent the Archangel Metatron.
● A black or brown orb could represent heavy or dark energy, but isn’t necessarily indicative of evil. Or it could symbolize a person as having a strong earth connection.
● A pink orb could be a messenger of love representing that a teacher, guide or deceased loved one is standing guard.
The truth is that there is no universal guide to what each orb means, nor what the color represents. They are the true manifestation of “in the eye of the beholder.”
The Case against Orbs
But the validity of orbs is up for discussion.
Dissenters argue that orbs are a visual trick. The introduction of digital cameras has made this more complex. Instead they’re explained as being airborne dust, insects or droplets. Which makes sense because when taking a picture, if an object sits between the focal point of the lens and the flash, the result is a semi-transparent blob of light.
But both could be true. And a few possible ways to differentiate could be if:
● It appears to have its own light source
● It pulsates or has contrails
● You can see it with the naked eye
● It moves deliberately
But what do orbs have to do with Sasquatch?
Sasquatch and Orbs
Sasquatch encounters are often associated with the presence of orbs. These diffused balls of light appear before, after or even during the sighting and it’s thought that they could be a manifestation of its presence.
Some believe that Sasquatch travels across the multiverse in the form of an orb. These beings would appear in the forest or natural environments as unexplained forms of visible light.
By Tae Haahr,
Research Writer - Sasquatch Syndicate Inc.
8/17/2020 10:29:09 pm
I have seen orbs - never a blue one
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.